Booking and Cancellation Policy
- To guarantee your stay with us, an amount equivalent to 50% of the total amount of your stay (taxes included) is required at the time of booking.
- The booking deposit must be paid by credit card, debit or cash.
- The balance is payable in full upon arrival at the campground.
- Your booking deposit (stay) cannot be transferred to another camper or another person.
Modification and cancellation
- More than 30 days before the start of your stay: cancellation and modifications are free of charge.
- Between 15 and 30 days before the start of your stay: No refunds for a cancellation and modifications are only possible for a stay of equal or greater value.
- 15 days or less: No refund for a cancellation and no modifications possible, except the prolongation of your stay.
No show policy
- A client who does not take occupancy on the first day of his reservation will lose his rental right as of noon (12 p.m.) the next day. Management has the right from that time on to rent the campsite or cabin without any obligation to reimburse the defaulting renter.
- You must advise us as early as you can of any delay in your arrival time. If it is after 8 p.m., we will make sure staff is available to escort you to your campsite or cabin.
- You are bound by your commitment to a number of nights of use. If you shorten your stay, there will be no reimbursement for unused nights. If you wish to extend your stay, we will be happy to look into availability.
- A extension of your stay can be requested at the reception desk or by calling 819-438-2013. Remember that pre-existing reservations for that location have priority. You may need to relocate.
- Only one RV per campsite is allowed. However, an extra tent is allowed for an additional $25 fee.